Выборка записей по тегу "2015"

1. Транспортная площадь / Transport Square

Транспортная площадь в южной части города - едва ли не крупнейший дорожный перекрёсток Томска. Она же считается одним из самых аварийных мест города, в связи с чем здесь планируется создание двухуровневой дорожной развязки.


Transport Square in the southern part of the town - perhaps the major road intersection in Tomsk. It is considered one of the most emergency places in the town, so here is planned to create a two-tier road junction.

Теги: 2015, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, Томск, Томская область, улицы

2. На улице Усова / At the Usov's Street

Улица Усова получила своё нынешнее название в 1939 году в честь академика М.А. Усова. Несколько домов в начале улицы носят статус памятников архитектуры регионального значения. А сама улица производит впечатление тихой, уютной и спокойной, хотя, возможно, причиной тому были праздничные дни.


Usov's Street got its present name in 1939 in honor of Academician M. A. Usov. Several houses in the beginning of the street have the status of architectural monuments of regional significance. And street itself gives the impression of a quiet and cozy, although the reason of it may have been holidays.

Теги: 2015, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, Томск, Томская область, улицы

3. Памятник высоковольтному выключателю возле 8 корпуса Томского Политехнического Университета / Monument to the high-voltage switch near 8 building of Tomsk Polytechnic University

Один из множества оригинальных томских памятников установлен в 2006 году возле 8 корпуса томского политеха. Тематика выбрана неспроста, ведь в этом корпусе размещается Энергетический научно-исследовательский институт (подразделение политехнического университета).


One of the many original Tomsk monuments was set up in 2006 near eighth building of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Theme was chosen with an ulterior motive, because in this building is located Energy Research Institute (a division of Polytechnic University).

Теги: 2015, sculpture, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, скульптура, Томск, Томская область, улицы

4. Эти львы охраняют подходы ко второму корпусу Томского Политехнического Университета / These lions guard the approaches to the second building of the Tomsk Polytechnic University

Львы - достаточно традиционный, но неизменно эффектный элемент городского декора. Такие бронзовые красавцы обосновались в ноябре 2009 года возле второго корпуса томского политеха, где нашёл своё пристанище химический факультет. Этот корпус был построен сразу после главного, даже раньше соседнего, "первого", корпуса.


Lions - quite traditional, but always spectacular element of urban decoration. These bronze handsome animals was appeared in November, 2009 near the second building of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, where chemical department found his refuge. This building was built immediately after the main building, even before the neighboring "first" building.

Теги: 2015, decorative, sculpture, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, декоративность, скульптура, Томск, Томская область, улицы

5. Памятник "Младенец в капусте" возле родильного дома №1 / Monument "The baby in a cabbage" near a maternity hospital №1

Этот памятник был открыт 15 мая 2008 года в рамках впервые проходившего в Томске празднования Дня семьи. На открытии автору композиции, скульптору Олегу Кислицкому, главным врачом первого роддома Татьяной Растохиной была выдана бирка с данными "новорождённого". Неудивительно, что этот памятник привлекает большое внимание молодожёнов и уже стал обрастать легендами и приметами.


This monument was opened on 15 May 2008 during first celebration in Tomsk of Day of the family. At the opening, the author of the composition, sculptor Oleg Kislitsky, got the tag with data of "newborn" from chief doctor of the first maternity hospital Tatiana Rastohina. Not surprisingly, this monument attracts attention of honeymooners and already has started to overgrow with legends and superstitions.

Теги: 2015, sculpture, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, скульптура, Томск, Томская область, улицы

6. Памятник "Слава воину-победителю" на Новособорной площади / Monument "Glory to victorious warrior" on Novosobornaya Square

Мемориальный памятник "Слава воину-победителю" был торжественно открыт 22 июня 2011 года, в день 70-летия начала Великой Отечественной Войны. Почти двухметровая бронзовая скульптура была изготовлена по проекту художников Антона и Николая Гнедых. Место установки памятника также неслучайно - именно с Новособорной площади многие томичи отправлялись на фронт летом 1941 года.


Memorial monument "Glory to victorious warrior" was solemnly opened on June 22, 2011, the day of the 70th anniversary of the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. Almost two-meter bronze sculpture was produced by project of artists Anton Gnedykh and Nikolai Gnedykh. Location of monument installation also was chosen not accidentally - exactly from Novosobornaya Square many Tomsk citizens were leaving to the front in the summer of 1941.

Теги: 2015, memorials, sculpture, squares, Tomsk, Tomsk region, памятные знаки, скверы, скульптура, Томск, Томская область

7. Стела памяти погибших в борьбе с Колчаком / Stela in the memory of those killed in the fight against Kolchak

Эта стела расположена неподалёку от братского захоронения организаторов большевистского восстания в Томске в 1919 году. На ней расположены таблички с именами видных большевистских деятелей, действовавших в Томске и уничтоженных белогвардейскими силами в 1919-1920 годах, но не попавших в число убитых в ночь с 26 на 27 марта 1919 года на татарском кладбище и позднее перезахороненных здесь же, на Новособорной площади.


This stela is located not far from brotherly burial of organizers of the bolshevik uprising in Tomsk in 1919. There are plaques on it with the names of prominent bolshevik leaders, who operated in Tomsk and were destroyed by the White Guard forces in 1919-1920, but were not included in the number of those killed in the night of 26 to 27 March 1919 at the Tatarian cemetery and later reburied here on Novosobornaya Square.

Теги: 2015, memorials, sculpture, squares, Tomsk, Tomsk region, памятные знаки, скверы, скульптура, Томск, Томская область

8. Фонтан на Новособорной площади / Fountain at Novosobornaya Square

Этот фонтан, оснащённый подсветкой и музыкальным сопровождением, был построен в 2003 году, накануне празднования 400-летней годовщины Томска. Однако сейчас, после всего лишь чуть более 10-летней эксплуатации, по словам мэра Томска, фонтану грозит демонтаж или, в лучшем случае, полная реконструкция. Между тем, за время своего существования этот фонтан стал очень популярным и любимым местом у горожан.


This fountain, equipped with lighting and music, was built in 2003, on the eve of the 400th anniversary of Tomsk. But now, after only a little more than 10 years of operation, according to the mayor of Tomsk, the fountain can be dismantled or, at best, totally reconstructed. Meanwhile, during its existence, this fountain has become very popular and a favorite place for the townspeople.

Теги: 2015, fountains, squares, Tomsk, Tomsk region, скверы, Томск, Томская область, фонтаны

9. Радужные переливы майского солнца в одном из фонтанов города / Iridescent play of the sun in one of the fountains of the town

Если в солнечный день посмотреть на фонтан на Новособорной площади под определённым углом, можно увидеть самую настоящую радугу. Ну, разве это не украшает город?


If at sunny day you look to the fountain at the Novosobornaya Square at a certain angle, you can see the real rainbow. Really, isn't it adorns the town?

Теги: 2015, fountains, squares, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, скверы, Томск, Томская область, фонтаны

10. Памятник студенчеству на Новособорной площади / Monument to the student body at Novosobornaya Square

Общеизвестно, что Томск - город студенческий. Поэтому установка памятника студенчеству именно здесь, что называется, напрашивалась. Общая идея принадлежит спикеру областной думы Борису Мальцеву. Композиция за авторством Николая и Антона Гнедых была установлена на Новособорной площади в августе 2004 года. Предполагалось, что здесь же будет разбита Студенческая аллея, но последняя пока так и осталась лишь на бумаге. Композиция, помимо фигуры святой Татьяны - покровительницы студентов - включает также мраморную колонну, на вершине которой расположены двое ангелочков и раскрытая книга. Интересно, что крылья к ангелочкам были приделаны позже, хотя они и присутствовали в первоначальном проекте, но эта задумка не понравилась куратору проекта Борису Мальцеву. Не исключено, что на решение всё-таки добавить крылья повлияло и данное некоторыми острословами памятнику прозвище "Мать-одиночка". Некоторые студенты полагают, что посещение памятника принесёт удачу на экзаменах.


It is well known that Tomsk is a town of students. Therefore, installation of the monument to student body here suggests itself. The general idea belongs to speaker of Regional Government Boris Maltsev. The composition, authored by Nicholay and Anton Gnedykh, was set at Novosobornaya Square in August 2004. It was assumed that there also would be created the Student Alley, but the latter have so far remained on paper only. The composition, in addition to the figure of St. Tatyana - the patroness of students - also includes a marble column, on top of which there are two angels and an open book. Interestingly, the wings were attached to the angels later, although they were present in the original design, but this idea hadn't liked to the curator of the project Boris Maltsev. It is possible that on the decision to add wings had influence that fact that some wits gave to the monument nickname "single mother". Some students believe that a visit to the monument will bring good luck on exams.

Теги: 2015, sculpture, squares, Tomsk, Tomsk region, скверы, скульптура, Томск, Томская область

11. Памятник А.С. Пушкину возле Дворца бракосочетаний / Monument to A. S. Pushkin near the Wedding Palace

Этот памятник А.С.Пушкину был торжественно открыт 6 июня 1999 года, в день 200-летия со дня рождения поэта (в тот же день памятник поэту открывали и в Барнауле). По воспоминаниям сотрудника областной научной библиотеки имени Пушкина Эдуарда Майданюка памятник открывали с большим размахом, даже перекрыв на несколько часов проспект Ленина, одну из основных транспортных артерий города. Памятник расположился на площади между дворцом бракосочетания и краеведческим музеем. Автором скульптуры является Михаил Аникушкин.


This monument to Alexander Pushkin was opened on June 6, 1999, in the day of the 200th anniversary of the birth of the poet (the same day the monument to the poet was opened in Barnaul). According to memories of staff member of Regional Scientific Library named after Pushkin Eduard (Edward) Maydanyuk monument was opened with big way, even Lenin's Avenue, one of the main traffic arteries of the town, was closed for a few hours. The monument is located at the area between the wedding palace and local history museum. The author of the sculpture is Mikhail (Michael) Anikushkin.

Теги: 2015, memorials, sculpture, squares, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, памятные знаки, скверы, скульптура, Томск, Томская область, улицы

12. Памятник искренней и чистой любви возле места впадения Ушайки в Томь / Monument to sincere and pure love near the confluence Ushaika River and Tom River

Этот огромный замок в виде сердца появился на набережной Ушайки летом 2012 года. Кто был его автором, осталось неизвестным, да и вообще история появления памятника весьма туманна. Мнения горожан по его поводу также разошлись: кто-то считает его появление символичным и креативным, а кто-то напротив выражает негодование (как и вообще по поводу набравшей популярность традиции вешать на свадьбу замочки). Что касается непосредственно моего мнения, то сама идея создания подобного символа видится мне абсолютно правильной, но вот что касается исполнения, то тут я, скорее, стою на позициях противников этой новой свадебной традиции.


This huge lock in the form of heart appeared on the waterfront of Ushayka River in the summer of 2012. It is unknown who was its author and all story of the appearance of the monument is very misty. The views of townsfolk on this occasion are contradictory: some consider the appearance of the monument symbolic and creative, and someone on the contrary expresses resentment (as well as about the trending tradition to hang the wedding locks). If you ask my opinion, the idea of creating such a symbol seems to me absolutely right, but what concerns the execution, then I rather stand on the positions of the opponents of the new wedding tradition.

Теги: 2015, sculpture, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, скульптура, Томск, Томская область

13. Взгляд вниз с Октябрьского взвоза / Looking down from the top of the October Upway

Октябрьский взвоз - одна из улиц ведущих на Воскресенскую гору (вообще, в России взвоз - это традиционное для прошлых веков наименование улицы, ведущей на гору - в Барнауле тоже есть несколько взвозов). Изначально он носил название 2-ого Воскресенского взвоза. Своё нынешнее наименование взвоз получил в 1927 году. В 1958 году взвоз был реконструирован силами студентов Томского инженерно-строительного института (ныне - Томский государственный инженерно-строительный университет) по проекту инженера Теодора Марковича Бриля - появились каменные ступени и подпорные стены. До 2004 года улица была известна и своей булыжной мостовой, однако, большую её часть заасфальтировали, оставив лишь два небольших вымощенных участка в начале и конце взвоза. По воспоминаниям жены Теодора Бриля, он хотел привнести в город частичку того, что видел в Европе, вероятно, поэтому Октябрьский взвоз выглядит для сибирского города достаточно нетипично. Миновавшее свой зенит солнце делает вид с вершины взвоза особенно эффектным и добавляет щепотку неуловимой ностальгии по чему-то хорошему, но ушедшему.


October Upway - one of the streets leading to the Voskresenskaya (Ressurection) mount (in general, "upway" in Russia is traditional, for the past centuries, name of the street that leads to the mount - Barnaul also has several upways). Initially it was called the 2d Voskresenskiy (Resurrection) Upway. Its current name upway received in 1927. In 1958 upway was reconstructed by the students of Tomsk Civil Engineering Institute (now - Tomsk State University of Civil Engineering) by project of engineer Theodore Markovic Brill - here appeared stone steps and retaining walls. Prior to 2004, the street was known for its cobblestone pavement, but most of it was asphalted, leaving only two small cobblestone areas at the beginning and at the end of upway. According to Theodor Brill's wife, he wanted to bring in the town a piece of what he saw in Europe, why is probably the October upway looks quite atypically for the Siberian town. The sun, which had passed its zenith, makes view from the top of upway particularly spectacular and adds an elusive pinch of nostalgy about something good, but bygone.

Теги: 2015, best, evening, side streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, вечер, переулки, Томск, Томская область

14. Белое озеро в историческом центре города / White Lake in the historic center of the town

Белое озеро - изначально естественный(!) водоём в историческом центре Томска. Основная версия происхождения названия связывает его с росшими по берегам озера белоствольными берёзами, которые были вырублены в годы ВОВ. В 1907 году Томск едва не лишился такой шикарной достопримечательности - озеро предлагалось засыпать и устроить на его месте базарную площадь, однако проект был отклонен. В годы ВОВ в Томск были эвакуированы московские заводы "Москабель" и "Электропривод", на базе которых образовался "Сибкабель", использовавших озеро в качестве технического водоёма для слива стоков. После войны озеро немного почистили, а вокруг него вместо вырубленных берёз высадили клёны. В 1970-х годах во время работ по полной очистке озера и благоустройству берегов были забетонированы родники, питавшие озеро, но после окончания работ выяснилось, что вода из родников пропала, так что теперь её приходится в озеро закачивать.


White Lake - originally a natural (!) body of water in the center of Tomsk. The main version of the origin of the name connects it with white-trunk birches, which were growing on the shores of lake, but were cut down during the Great Patriotic War. In 1907 Tomsk almost lost this chic showplace - lake was offered to ingulf and to arrange market square on this place, but the project was rejected. During the Great Patriotic War Moscow plants "Moskabel" and "Electric drive" have been evacuated to Tomsk, on their basis was formed "Sibkabel", which used the lake as a technical body of water to drain waste. After the war lake was little cleaned and instead of the birches maples were planted. In the 1970s during work on full purification and beautification of the shores of the lake has been concreted springs that fed the lake, but after work was over it was found out that the water from the springs has disappeared, so now it has to pump water into the lake.

Теги: 2015, best, evening, parks, Tomsk, Tomsk region, waterplaces, вечер, водоёмы, парки, Томск, Томская область

15. Бюст космонавта Н.Н. Рукавишникова, дважды героя Советского Союза, возле Белого озера / Bust of cosmonaut N.N. Rukavishnikov, twice Hero of the Soviet Union, near White Lake

Памятник уроженцу Томска, советскому космонавту Николаю Николаевичу Рукавишникову, был установлен 17 ноября 1978 года на берегу Белого озера. Скульптор - М. Шмаков, архитекторы - Ю. Ильин-Авдеев, Р. Кананин. На момент установки памятника Рукавишников был дважды героем Советского Союза и дважды кавалером ордена Ленина. Уже в следующем, 1979, году Николай Николаевич получил третий орден Ленина, после того, как первым в истории вручную совершил посадку корабля в аварийном режиме.


Monument to native of Tomsk, Soviet cosmonaut Nikolay Nikolaevich Rukavishnikov, was established November 17, 1978 on the shores of White Lake. Sculptor - M. Shmakov, architects - Y. Ilin-Avdeev, R. Kananin. At the time of monument's establishing, Rukavishnikov was twice Hero of the Soviet Union and twice a cavalier of the Order of Lenin. Already in the next, 1979, year Nikolay Nikolaevich was awarded by the third Order of Lenin, after the first in the history landing of the ship manually in emergency mode.

Теги: 2015, memorials, sculpture, Tomsk, Tomsk region, памятные знаки, скульптура, Томск, Томская область

16. Капсула спускаемого аппарата космического корабля "Союз-33" - дар городу от Томского приборного завода / Capsule of lander of spacecraft "Union-33" - a gift to the town from Tomsk instrument factory

Эта капсула спускаемого аппарата космического корабля "Союз-33" изначально, в 1986 году, была передана в качестве музейного экспоната Томскому приборному заводу по инициативе дважды героя Советского Союза, уроженца Томска Николая Николаевича Рукавишникова. Сейчас доподлинно неизвестно, была ли это та самая капсула, в которой он совершил аварийную посадку в 1979 году, или же это учебно-тренировочный аппарат, на котором отрабатывались действия на земле. Впоследствии практически прекративший своё существование завод передал капсулу в дар городу, и 12 апреля 2011 года, в День космонавтики, капсула была установлена неподалёку от Белого озера и памятника Н.Н.Рукавишникову.


This capsule of the lander spacecraft "Soyuz-33" originally, in 1986, was handed over as a museum exhibit to the Tomsk instrument factory at the initiative of the twice Hero of the Soviet Union, a native of Tomsk Nikolay Nikolayevich Rukavishnikov. Now it is not definitly known whether this is the same capsule, in which he made an emergency landing in 1979, or whether it is a training device, which used for the ground training. Subsequently, factory, which virtually ceased to exist, transferred the capsule to the town, and 12 April 2011, on the Day of Cosmonautics, the capsule was installed near the White Lake and Monument to N.N. Rukavishnikov.

Теги: 2015, memorials, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, памятные знаки, Томск, Томская область

17. Своеобразная визитка магазина "Строительный дворъ" / Peculiar visiting card of the shop "Building yard"

Своеобразная выставка продукции рядом с магазином "Строительный дворъ", специализирующемуся на различных изделиях из древесины. В основном представлены колодезные срубы и качели под "козырьком".


The peculiar exhibition of products near the shop "Building yard", specializing in a variety of wood products. Basically represented well's blockhouses and swings under the "cap".

Теги: 2015, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, Томск, Томская область, улицы

18. Взгляд на восток города с Воскресенской горы / Looking to the east of the town from the Resurrection Mountain

Если с Воскресенской горы бросить взгляд на восток, то откроется вид на, что называется, "непарадный" Томск. Но, с другой стороны, это то настоящее, честное "нутро" любого города, которое, возможно, стоит ценить даже больше блестящей обёртки.


If throw the glance from Voskresenskaya (Resurrection) mount to the east, the view opens to what is may be called an "undress" Tomsk. But on the other hand, it is that real, honest "inside" of any town that might be worth to appreciate even more than shiny wrapper.

Теги: 2015, panorama, Tomsk, Tomsk region, панорама, Томск, Томская область

19. Участок Ушайки и здание администрации Томской области с Воскресенской горы / Part of Ushaika River and the building of regional government from the Resurrection Mountain

Всегда интересно смотреть на город с высоты. При этом словно бы поднимаешься над повседневной суетой, отрешаешься от сиюминутных проблем и можешь просто позволить себе наблюдать за картиной текущей внизу жизни. Возможно, ещё и поэтому любят томичи приходить на Воскресенскую гору, смотреть на зажатую в тиски Ушайку и впечатляющее здание областной администрации.


It is always interesting to look at the town from a height. This like to rise above the everyday bustle, escape from immediate problems and simple afford to watch the picture of the flowing life down there. Perhaps, because of this Tomsk townsfolk like to come at Voskresenskaya (Resurrection) mount, to look at clamped in vise river Ushaika and impressive building of the regional administration.

Теги: 2015, panorama, streets, Tomsk, Tomsk region, панорама, Томск, Томская область, улицы

20. Флюгер с годом основания Томска / Weathercock with the founding year of Tomsk

Флюгер с годом официального основания Томска на крыше здания отеля "Тоян". Отель получил своё название в честь князя племени эуштов, которые были в числе первых окрестных племён, принявших российское подданство во времена покорения Сибири. Тоян был, по сути, одним из инициаторов основания Томской крепости, расположившейся неподалёку от поселения эуштов - Тоянова городка.


Weathercock with the year of the official foundation of Tomsk on the roof of the hotel "Toyan." The hotel got its name in honor of the prince of the tribe of eushty, who were among the first from neighboring tribes who took Russian citizenship at the time of the conquest of Siberia. Toyan was, in fact, one of the initiators of foundation of Tomsk fortress, which was located near the eushtin settlement - Town of Toyan.

Теги: 2015, architecture, decorative, sky, Tomsk, Tomsk region, архитектура, декоративность, небо, Томск, Томская область

21. Памятник рублю. Деревянный "деревянный" / Monument to the ruble. Wooden "wooden"

Скульптура рубля, представляющая собой увеличенную в 100 раз деревянную копию соответствующей монеты образца 1997 года, впервые была установлена в июне 2008 года на Новособорной площади. В мае 2014 года памятник был повреждён вандалами, после чего демонтирован с целью реставрации. Весной 2015 года 250-килограммовый монумент был вновь открыт для всеобщего обозрения, но уже на территории Музея истории Томска, где, по мнению работников музея, будет находиться в большей безопасности.


Sculpture of the ruble, representing a wooden copy of the relevant coin of 1997 year, increased by 100 times, was first established in June 2008 at Novosobornaya Square. In May 2014, the monument was damaged by vandals, and then dismantled for restoration. In the spring of 2015 250-kilogrammes monument has been re-opened for public viewing, but on the territory of the Museum of the History of Tomsk, where, according to employees of the museum, it will be at more safety.

Теги: 2015, sculpture, Tomsk, Tomsk region, unexpected, неожиданное, скульптура, Томск, Томская область